At Sunrun Solar we always endeavour to deliver the best customer service possible to our customers. We understand that no one is perfect and that is why we have set up this page to help manage and resolve complaints.
Sunrun Solar’s Complaint Handling Procedure:
We will always try to find a resolution for your complaint as soon as it is sent to us. However there are times that the complaint needs to be looked at in more detail. We will make sure we keep you updated in the process and resolve everything in a timely matter.
If for any reason the complaint resolution isn’t going as fast as we set out to, we will make sure that we communicate with you and keep you posted on any new detail.
First point of contact for complaints will be handled be the post installation team here at Sunrun Solar. They will communicate with our installers if necessary and will come back to you with a resolution. If you are not happy with the resolution from the post installation team we will redirect the complaint to management who will be able review and find out whether a further resolution is needed.
In the case that you would like to escalate the complaint outside of Sunrun Solar we have listed The Clean Energy Council’s contact details below.
Sunrun Solar requires following information:
- Your Sunrun Solar Project Number.
- Your name and contact details.
- The name of the person(s) you have been dealing with.
- The nature of the complaint, please include as much information as possible.
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint.
- Details of any conversations you’ve had with relevant people in regards to the complaint.
- Remedy requested.
- Copies of any evidence that supports your complaint.
It is highly recommended you submit your complaint in writing.